Identity and Access Management IT Project Manager (German)
Posted on Feb 12, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Identity and Access Management IT Project Manager vacancy requiring profound IT Infrastructure, Security knowledge and fluent German skills for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- 5+ years of working experience in implementation projects as well as IT Infrastructure and IT Security functions
- Expertise in IAM tools and processes including Privileged Access Management, Access Governance, AD Directory Services, Role Based Access Management as well as JML Process Design and Optimisation
- Understanding of security architecture
- Proficiency in coordination internally and with 3rd party providers and vendors along with excellent stakeholder management on different managerial levels, on IT and business side
- Project management certification such as Prince2 or PMP
- University, technical college degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Languages: German and English, fluent in written and spoken
- Supporting the completion of the financial business case as well as planning and performing a high budget IAM optimisation project
- Being responsible for governance, leadership, benefits tracking, delivery, planning and control, cost management, risk/issue and dependency management and quality
- Managing the transitioning of the project into the business ensuring that changes are thoroughly and smoothly implemented, and that the permanent benefits of change are achieved
- Improving CyberArk software and hardware driven by software life cycle in co-ordination with other automation activities around privileged accounts
- Examining existing Sailpoint IdentityIQ implementation with potential life cycle upgrade and process simplification to out of the box functions accessible in later version 8.x
- Defining and implementing Windows privileged personal accounts concept from provisioning through the whole life cycle of the accounts in Active Directory, CyberArk and Sailpoint IdentityIQ
- Specifying and executing a Windows domain administration account concept as well as a highly automated account handling in the JML (Joiner, mover, leaver) process
- Increasing user experience around IAM processes and data
Duration: 10 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15337
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland?
In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.