Technical Support Engineer
Posted on Feb 12, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
Searching for an Opportunity to grow in the IT? Stop looking and read the text below.
We are currently searching for IT-support Engineers for one of the biggest TV broadband companies worldwide. Here are a couple of required characteristics of this function:
Junior: Support role; 2+ years' experience in an IT environment.
Responsible for technical oversight and management of the successful delivery of IT operational services, including infrastructure services, end user computing services, security, and risk management.
Skills and Competencies:
Experience in PL/SQL, Perl/Python, Unix/Java Scripting and other BI programming language; experience in single or multiple databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase etc.; communication skills; stakeholder mgmt.; organizational, planning & time mgmt.; experience with monitoring and/or application performance systems (eg, SCOM, Nagios, New Relic, AppDynamics); network experience or network certification a plus
As a part of this amazing company, your duties and responsibilities will be challenging. Our client believes in challenging people to let them develop. You will mainly provide technical oversight and managing procedures.
- Direct the development of technology and service roadmaps for all areas of accountability.
- Implement and maintain IT technologies that improve the security, scalability and reliability of corporate infrastructure.
- Manage service providers and internal teams to ensure they are meeting performance expectations and service level agreements.
- Oversee provision of on-call support and problem triage for IT operational services.
- Partner with business managers and team members to improve performance of existing SOX controls, IT controls, and ITIL processes.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
If you are hungry for a challenge, and would like to join a like-minded, always curious, and skilled team - let's chat.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.