Product Owner (Model Validation)
Posted on Feb 12, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Product Owner required for a multinational financial institution. They are currently looking for an experienced Product Owner to join them in Amsterdam.
As the Product Owner you will be responsible for "project management" within the sub-team and will provide with report on this. Your job will also involve stakeholder management (incl. escalations) and will frequently align with the Agile Coach, Chapter Leads and Senior/Principal Validation Lead.
Ideally, the Product Owner will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Financial Economics or in a similar quantitative field
- 3+ years of experience in risk management and/or a modelling domain
- Experience managing, organizing and planning projects
- Experience with the Agile way of working
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English language skills (Dutch is an advantage)
We offer you:
- Generous base salary
- 40 or 36h working weeks
- 13th month payment
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Travel allowance
- Excellent career opportunities, further development opportunities
- Working in an innovative environment with ambitious and committed colleagues
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an innovative team that wants to make a difference. So, if you could tick most the boxes above, apply NOW for immediate consideration.