IT Engineer - DB2/SQL
Posted on Feb 12, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
As a DB2 IT Engineer, you integrate our client's teams to ensure the maintenance and related development of the DB2 platform.
- you participate in the design of solutions and the definition of configuration and administration rules and parameters
- you assess the situation to ensure that evolutions, upgrades, modifications and/or extensions can be carried out;
- you deal with complex incidents and problems, provide technical support and expertise;
- you support monitoring, administration tools;
- you analyze and implement security procedures;
- 5 years experience in the administration of DB2 databases;
- very good knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL;
- a customer and result-oriented approach, with good analytical skills;
- a good team spirit, dynamic, proactive and flexible;
- good communication skills in French;
- any additional element will be a real asset; certificate, training, experience, etc .;
- you are willing to work daily in Brussels.