Endpoint Detection and Response Specialist
Posted on Feb 12, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Tittle: Endpoint Detection and Response Specialist
Location: Paris, France
Type: Permanent (Full Time)
Language: English and French
Must have Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years experience with multiple EDR and endpoint AV/AM systems.
- Experience in EDR evaluations, POCs, and comparisons.
- Experience in large scale EDR deployments.
- 2+ years experience in Security Operations
- Experience interfacing with clients in consulting environment
- Cross cultural sensitivity, flexibility.
- Organized with a proven ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and utilize time effectively
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, works effectively as a team player
- Fluent in English and French
- EDR vendor certifications
- Experience in Threat/Intruder Hunting techniques.
- Experience in the Financial Industry.
- Information Security and/or Information Technology industry certification (CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC or equivalent) would be desirable but is not essential
- Ability to function effectively in a Matrix structure
- Strong facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Analytical skills