Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Harvey Nash Group
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years working experience in a solutions focused role
- Extensive knowledge of ICT trends, technologies and practices
- Proven experience in developing and building cross-functional relationships
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle
- Strong understanding of the pre-sales process focusing on scoping and estimation and be able to lead scoping and estimation efforts for new projects
- Strong understanding of architecture models, integration, API's, database structures and networking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to produce technical and business reports
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- The candidate will be a pro-active, analytical self-starter, confident in your decision-making abilities.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner.
- Can adapt their language and behaviour to different target audiences.
- Strong Customer centric focus.
- A dynamic, flexible person, you must be a good communicator with strong inter-personal skills and possess the ability to deal with a fast-paced environment and embrace change. A logical and organised approach to continuous improvement is essential.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Technologies applicable - Angular, Spring, Mobile (iOS & Android), OAuth/Open ID Connect, ADFS, API Gateway, API Management, Microservices, Messaging, ESB, Web Application Security, Object/Document storage, Workflow, Temenos T24, Oracle RDBMS, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Windows, RedHat Linux, Public Key cryptography, data encryption, Enterprise Job Scheduling, Jira, Confluence, Git, BitBucket, Jenkins.
Level of Responsibility:
- Develop and produce relevant MIS and identify opportunities for enhancement and improvement.
- Escalates errors and breaches to next level and other relevant persons.
- Ensures monitors and controls compliance with risk appetite.
- Prepares risk related reports for senior management.
Leadership & Influence:
- Excellent presentation skills, with an ability to discuss technical details and present to a C-level audience
- Supports departmental strategy and its implementation whilst providing input based on their area of expertise.
- Demonstrates PEARL Behaviours on a consistent basis.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.