Network Designer - DevOps environment
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is a prominent and highly-regarded telecoms infrastructure manufacturer.
They have an urgent need for a network designer/architect to join the business on a contract basis with immediate effect, running for at least six months.
- Experience with L2L3 Provisioning Automation - ESSENTIL
- L2/L3 network design experience - ESSENTIAL
- Java - PREFERABLE
- MySQL - PREFERABLE
- L2/L3 Network Design Experience, LDP, EVPN BGP - PREFERABLE
- Design and optimise low latency/high performance, reliable wireless networks
- Participate in the process to efficiently and effectively acquire necessary sites, frequencies and permits and other approvals
- Establish ownership of and manage projects critical to the organisation
- Support implementation and operation activities as needed
- Engage, oversee and work with external resources when necessary
- Stay current with existing, emerging and evolving technologies and when appropriate, make recommendations as to how we may best harness a new technology or idea.
- Participate in the creation of the team's roadmap
- Proven track record with hands-on experience in the design, optimisation, implementation and troubleshooting of wireless networks
- A strong technical background ideally in telecommunications networks.
- Strong project management skills
- A pragmatic and flexible mindset in order to succeed in an ever-changing and dynamic environment. Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Ability to proactively carry out tasks independently
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams to achieve project goals
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
Should you wish to apply for this role, please send me your latest CV for immediate consideration.