Electronics Hardware Engineer
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Yoh
I am working with an excellent client in Belgium who is looking for an Electronic Engineer to join their team. They are very reputable within the Aeronautics sector and need an Engineer who will design onboard electronics. The employee will be in regular contact with mechanical engineers, electronic engineers and CAD designers.
The various activities to be carried out, based on block diagrams, will be:
- The implementation of block diagrams in electronic circuits.
- The creation of an analog and/or digital schematic
- Stress analysis
- Worst case analysis
- The drafting of the D-FMEA covering the risks of electronic assembly design
- Cadence Orcad and Spice software packages
- Good knowledge of DO-254/DO160 is a plus
- The employee will have already participated in two end-to-end developments of aeronautical equipment, one of which was in DAL A.
- Civil or industrial engineering degree in electronics