Ruby on Rails Developer
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Lawrence Harvey
An award wining software company are looking to grow their team with a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer! You will develop scalable web applications and APIs for clients in a range of sectors.
This company work in a very collaborative way and you'll have an opportunity to mentor junior engineers and work in a team to develop exciting products that meet their clients needs.
Ideally, they'd like people to be based in their office and will even sponsor your visa (if you require.) They will however consider candidates who wish to work 100% remotely.
Location: Wicklow, Ireland
Salary: €50,000 - €70,000
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing high quality scalable web applications
- Focusing on delivering quality code.
- Working in a collaborative team, utilising a combination of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Assisting in the planning, scheduling and tracking of projects.
You will be required to have:
- 3+ years experience of developing web applications.
- A proven record in building applications in rugby on rails.
- Excellent communication skills.
Apply now to have a confidential chat about this in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.