IAM und Active Directory Engineer, Global Bank, Zurich
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My Client is a Global Swiss Bank with an enviable reputation. Due to some internal growth they are currently seeking a German speaking IAM und Active Directory Engineer for an initial 9 months to be based in Zurich.
Responsibilities will include:
- In this role you have the possibility of our dynamic and agile Security & IAM engineering team to actively support. And that applies to every phase of the life cycle of the product to which you are
- Take responsibility - from evaluation, design, implementation and support to replacement.
- The team is the hub when it comes to engineering security basics for authentication, Confidentiality and integrity go.
- You help the team and our internal customers, together with our manufacturers, the best IAM products select and deploy, manage digital identities, support access control and manage privileged accounts.
- As an IAM and Active Directory Engineer, you are responsible in every situation for internal customers and companies
- Protect data from potential attacks. With your interest in the area of access management on the
- Staying up to date with the latest developments, you can provide the company with innovative solutions and optimize IT security.
The successful incumbent will possess:
- A degree in computer science or business informatics. You bring several years of experience in one similar function or as a Windows or IAM Engineer, in the IT security or finance industry.
In addition, you have either dealt with the following topics or are on the best way to get there:
- Active Directory Domain Services, Certificate Services, Group Policy Management and possibly also
- Federation services
- Windows server
- PowerShell, VB, .net, PHP, SQL
- Manufacturers and products: AD, FIM/MIM
- Very good knowledge of German and English
If the candidate possesses ITIL, DevOps, Scrum this would be highly advantageous.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.