Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Source Technology
Java Developer is sought by a leading technology organisation in Bern, Switzerland. My client boasts a progressive technology stack and are engaged in greenfield digital transformation. Consequentially they are keen to find a Java Developer with a solid grounding in Java who will work across the Full-Stack, utilising Spring, Hibernate and Angular to develop clean and efficient solutions from conception to design, test, release; and in turn maintain.
Encouragingly, not only is there scope to acquire additional skills in tools such as Docker, but a terrific opportunity to take a lead across a number of brand new workflows and DevOps initiatives as well as extend your skills in Angular whilst honing your Back End programming skills further.
Consequently a Java Developer is sought who is diligent in delivering high quality results, keen to work in a highly collaborative culture as well as being motivated and open minded to problem solving and evolving technologies across Java in a progressive working culture. To be considered candidates must have spoken and written skills in German to B2 level and be happy to be interviewed in German.
Java Developer permanent profile required:
- Must have an in-depth knowledge in Java programming, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Servlets/JSF, REST Services/APIs and messaging protocols.
- Well-practised in TDD, CI and CD as well as abilities in Angular.
- Must have experiences in Git, Junit, Maven, Tomcat or Jenkins; skills in Docker are a plus.
- Must have a good academic background in Computer Science or a similar qualification.
- Must be fluent in German to B2 level, fluency in English is a ideal too.
Java Developer permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: 105,000CHF - 115,000 CHF PA plus bonus package
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Interview times: ASAP.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.