SAP Fieldglass Consultant - Fully remote
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Avanti Recruitment Ltd
SAP Fieldglass consultants required for a major Fieldglass implementation for a client of ours in London.
You will be responsible for managing the technology workstream as part of a large implementation to configure, test and build SAP Fieldglass instance. This is role is fully remote.
- Ownership for delivery of the Technology Workstream for new and existing client service implementations across simultaneous projects and technology initiatives (SAP Fieldglass Only).
- Ownership of the data workstream, responsible for CWB, CRD and IRD completion.
- Ability to build initial reports fin SAP Fieldglass for the programme.
- Create and own Technology project plans including effective risk and issue management.
- Establish and maintain project governance for the Technology Workstream.
- Project management of the Technology Workstream and subject matter experts.
- Manage internal relationships and communications to key stakeholders.
- Work closely with various business areas to translate business requirements into clearly defined technical requirements.
- Manage solution validation testing.
- Prepare suitable user and technical support documentation.
- Working alongside the Technology Enterprise leaders to ensure implementation is in line with best practice.
- SAP Fieldglass configuration experience.
- SAP Fieldglass data requirement experience (CRD, CWD, IRD).
- Excel proficiency.
- Visio proficiency.
- Analytical problem-solving abilities.
- Flexibility/willing to travel.
- Good communication, organisation and prioritisation skills.