Systems Engineer - JBoss
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Networkers
Join a Top Spanish Digital Bank, at the forefront of technology innovation. Be part of a team that is creative, dynamic and flexible.
System & Application Server Engineers design, develop, support and operate the Application Server infrastructures. They integrate business applications with operating systems in a standardized way and whatever the hardware platform (Linux, Unix, Windows) while enforcing security, availability, operability, manageability, reliability, scalability and portability requirements.
- Mix hands-on technical ability combined with good communication skills and a strong interest in automation technology and standards.
- Design, implement Application Server in several technologies.
- Build automated deployments of applications and system configurations
- Design, implement and test agreed-upon infrastructures.
- Provide direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production
- Collaborate with development, QA, release engineering, operations, site support, and infrastructure teams to maintain high-quality deployment artifacts as they move through the entire deployment pipeline.
- Drive, design, implement, and maintain deployment automation from code check-in to production.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- Typically has minimum 5 years of analysis/programming experience.
- Experience working on Cloud environments: Cloud IaaS/PaaS, CaaS/FaaS/Serverless (Amazon Web Services (AWS), Openshift, etc.).
- Hands-on experience working under agile methodologies and DevOps environments.
- Be an Amazon Web Service Expert and use AWS resources like EC2 instances and EBS storage. An AWS Certification would be a plus, but not required.
- Automated data analysis and other routine processes with scripts.
- Must have previous experience with the Application Server JBoss and Redhat.
Candidate must speak English and Spanish.
What's on offer
* Permanent contract directly with client
* Extremely competitive Salary
* Health and life insurance
* Restaurant tickets
* Dynamic work environment
* Growth and learning
* Certified training
* Work in the centre of Madrid
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.