Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Tremendous opportunity for a Network Engineer to join a progressive software firm that is expanding their team. We are looking for a mid level Network Engineer.
You will be responsible for Network Engineering in a SaaS environment.
Duties include: install and maintain software and hardware, configure and maintain Cisco solutions (Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco switches, Cisco access points, etc.), support and maintain enterprise networks, support and maintain VoIP and wireless deployments, network printer support, set up secure networks, and assist with support and training.
This is a direct hire position based in Marietta. Excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level. We offer flex hours and telecommuting one day a week after you get established.
- 2+ years experience as a Network Engineer
- Experience with Cisco routers, switches, and firewalls
- Experience with layer 2, 3, and 4 network protocols
- Virtualization platforms
- VoIP and Wireless deployments
- VPN configuration and troubleshooting
- Detail oriented
- Excellent problem solver
- Consultative and collaborative personality
- Hungry to learn and grow your skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Red Hat
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.