Senior Business Analyst
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Senior Business Analyst
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst for an innovative software company. This person will be responsible for the gathering of business requirements, creation of documentation in conjunction with internal IT development teams, and helping to improve the efficiencies of the overall enterprise financial applications.
You will work with leadership, system owners, and end users to identify financial, business, and operations requirements and resolve system and process issues. In this role, you will lead design sessions, testing new systems and features to improve process flow and business processes. You will work in a collaborative environment, working on the planning, testing, design, and deployment of new and enhanced financial and accounting applications.
Additionally, you will create documentation in the form of specifications, diagrams, process flows, and charts to provide direction to system programmers. Ultimately, your role with ensure efficiencies and process in regards to the organization's enterprise applications are created.
This client is an enterprise company with multiple initiatives that will lead continued improvements in how they service their customers, ultimately increasing market share and resulting in growth. As the Principal Enterprise Analyst, you will have high visibility to senior and C-suite leadership, and your ideas and perspective will be instrumental to the success of this client.
This opportunity is direct hire and is located in the Cumberland/Marietta area. You will be an integral addition to the team, as you will be the principal business analyst.
- 7+ years of experience in business analysis (gathering requirements and implementing application software)
- Experience working with the implementation of an enterprise financial system
- 3+ years of experience building and documenting business process flows and translating requirements into test cases
- Well-versed in finance/accounting principles and collaborating with IT teams
- Bachelor's degree required
- Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience working with a cloud-based software provider environment
- Comfortable working with Sharepoint or similar document management tools
- End-user experience with ServiceNow
- Certified in Six Sigma
- Experience with SQL Server, MS Great Plains, Salesforce, or Dynamics 365 applications
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, or similar technologies
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.