Senior Cloud Architect
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Awesome opportunity for a Cloud Architect to join a dynamic technology firm and be part of our innovation and transformation team driving cloud technology and platforms across the enterprise.
You will be working with GCP, however, we will consider any cloud experience.
Duties include cloud design and architecture, be the SME in deploying service automation solutions using cloud native or 3rd party management solutions, plan the transition to a managed service model for running cloud operations on public cloud environments, provide thought leadership regarding secure DevOps, research and monitor market trends in cloud technology, and assist with designing and implementing tools used within the cloud environment.
This is a direct hire position in Midtown. Excellent work environment including very cool office packed full of amenities (including food court, gym, clinic) casual dress, very flexible hours, 401(k) match, bonus program, paid parking or MARTA/GRTA passes, and career growth into other areas.
We will consider relocation assistance for out of town candidates and potential sponsorship for a Visa transfer.
- 3+ years as a Cloud Architect
- 2+ years of strong coding experience as an application Developer (prefer Python, Java, Go, Node.js)
- 10+ years IT experience
- Strong automation experience
- Cloud security
- Monitoring tools (prefer StackDriver, Prometheus, Sensu)
- Configuration Management (CM) and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools (prefer Chef, Terraform, Salt, etc.)
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Stable job record
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Team Lead or management experience
- Experience creating hybrid cloud models