ECM Support Engineer
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
ECM Support Engineer
Exciting opportunity for an ECM Support Engineer to join a progressive technology company.
You will be responsible for providing technical support to a client to make sure they are successful on any projects using our software. You will work closely with clients on upgrades, carry out health checks on customer environment, perform basic set-up and installation of our environment, configure our servers according to best practices, provide assistance to customer (user administration, role definitions,workflow configuration, etc.), provide assistance with customizations (login pages, icons, menu items, displaying metadata, etc.), perform annual configuration and performance tuning, assist with our upgrade planning and activities, resolve and manage all support issues and escalate service needs, make product enhancement requests on behalf of customers, set up a similar technical environment to the clients', stay current on product updates, act as an advocate for the customer and be their voice, collaborate with internal teams (sales, support, customer success, professional services) and partners.
We are looking for associates who have a passion for technology and like the challenge of solving very complex technology issues. Excellent people skills, high energy, and a consultative personality are key.
This is a direct hire position based in Plano, Texas. We offer great benefits and opportunity for career growth. We will consider relocation expenses for out of town candidates.
- 3+ years experience as an Implementation Consultant, Support Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Sales Engineer, or similar role working with external clients
- Strong experience with ECM (prefer Alfresco Content Service or Documentum or OpenText or Nuxeo)
- AWS experience
- Application server experience
- RDBMS (prefer Oracle)
- Experience writing and understanding source code for support requirements
- Performance analysis and tuning
- Experience checking and reviewing various logs
- Some prior basic coding/programming experience
- Experience troubleshooting applications
- Ability to trace and debug Web applications
- Understanding of network protocol layers, security layers, and domain models
- Experience setting up and configuring your own test environments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High energy personality and a passion for learning
- Proven problem-solving ability
- Apache Solr
- Red Hat