SIP/VoIP Support Engineer
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
SIP/VoIP Support Engineer (Tier 3)
New opportunity for a Support Engineer to join a progressive technology company working on cloud business communications.
You will provide Tier 3 support to our external customers on SIP and VoIP issues. Duties include troubleshooting, replicating defects, collaborating with team members and clients, processing improvement, and mentoring other team members.
You will spend approximately 40% of your time on troubleshooting, 25% on mentoring junior associates, 20% working directly with customers, and 15% collaborating with internal teams.
Choose from two different EST shifts: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM or 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM Monday through Friday.
This is a direct hire position in the Marietta/Battery Park area. We have a 401k, flexible schedule including telecommuting up to 2 days a week after you get established, unlimited PTO, and will be offering stock options in the future.
- 2+ years of SIP and VoIP technical support
- Tier 2 or 3 support experience
- Must be very strong in SIP including doing traces and analysis
- External customer facing experience
- B2B SaaS support experience
- Strong problem solving skills (problem solver and not a script reader)
- Must be a "Thinker"
- Ability and desire to mentor junior associates
- A passion for customer service and learning
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Number Portability
- Call routing and forwarding