Help us throw incredible parties for our pretty awesome clients!
Xtreme Event Group is seeking a full-time Client Care Manager to join our growing team and assist with various client-specific responsibilities.
You'll be exposed to the inner workings of a young and thriving entertainment, production and event planning company from the ground up.
This client-facing position requires a highly energetic and friendly professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Duties will involve direct client-care support (including but not limited to) greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, conducting client event reviews, as well as producing event-specific graphics & montages and managing the company's social media/marketing strategy.
Within this role, you'll have the ability to seriously learn and grow both personally and professionally from day one.
Although this position provides a vital foundation in business, customer service, marketing and event planning that can be applied to any future career, it opens the door to various sales and management opportunities within our company.
This fast-paced, fun and rewarding position offers a flexible work schedule, the freedom to work remotely, and numerous social gatherings outside of work.
Our perfect candidate:
- is a team player with a great attitude.
- thrives in fast-paced environment.
- is customer service oriented.
- has exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- has excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- possesses problem-solving, organizational, and planning skills.
- is highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Slack and all social media platforms.
- has general graphic design knowledge with some proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- has some familiarity with Animoto.com and/or basic video editing skills.