Full Stack Developer
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Apex Technology Systems, Inc
* Highly skilled in PowerBuilder or equivalent client/server development
* Knowledge of software programming at the level indicated
* Proficient in Java/J2EE development.
* Strong working experience in JBOSS Server or Apache or tomcat or any web
* SOA, Design Patterns and Frameworks
* Proficient in developing reusable components around commonly available
* Strong in performance engineering and trouble shooting
* Working knowledge of the following DBMS: Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
* Proficient in gathering and analyzing data and drawing logical
* Good understanding of other application servers in the market such as
Websphere or Weblogic.
* Good working knowledge of the UNIX and Windows operating systems.
* Familiar with project management techniques and one or more Systems
Development Life Cycle methodologies.
* Familiar with the evaluation, recommendation and implementation of vendor
A minimum of:
* 3 years of software engineering experience resulting in at least 4 of the
above technical skills at the level indicated
* Knowledge of current technological trends in the software development
* Good working knowledge of system integration issues between diverse
platforms (PCs, UNIX, and Windows).
* Support the development, implementation and on-going maintenance of the
Bank s application software and/or infrastructure.
* Implement software and infrastructures that support current and future
state architectures as approved by the Senior Application Architect and
IT Management. Ensure compliance with this through adherence to
guidelines and procedures that support these four principles:
* Highly skilled in core Java, Java based web frameworks such as Spring,
ANGULAR JS or SEAM or STRUTS, JAVA based OR mapping frameworks such as
Hibernate or EJB3.
* Highly skilled in DBMS technologies such as SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase
Stored procedures, Triggers, Data Modelling.
* Highly skilled in Data processing using tools such as Schedulers (TIDAL),
ETL (Business Objects), ESB (Camel) and reporting (Crystal).
* Design for resolvability and sustainability: Ensure that solutions follow
a sound migration path, as approved by the Senior Application Architect
and IT Management, in moving reusable components / infrastructures from
the current to future versions of software architectures /
infrastructures, and reusable components.
* Provide full support for all assigned Bank application systems and/or
application System support includes, but is not limited to: problem
resolution (business and non-business hours), user support, and system
* Design, prototype and develop components to be used in the development of
the Banks software solutions.
Thanks & Regards
Awanish Mani Tiwari
provided by Dice
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.