Junior Java Developer
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Revature
One day someone is going to ask you where you got your start.This is IT!
With a wide range of Fortune 500 enterprises, government organizations and top systems integrators as our clients, we not only provide you with the skills needed to succeed through an employer-paid training program but will also give you the opportunity to put those skills to use, on projects that matter.
What We Are Looking For
- College degree (Associates or Bachelors)
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Strong desire to learn to code - No prior professional experience required.
- A natural problem solver
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to relocate anywhere in the US - Relocation assistance provided
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Relocation & housing assistance
- Health, vision & dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Industry Certifications
- Life Insurance Policy
- Mentoring program and ongoing support throughout your entire Revature career
- Experience with the largest and most reputable companies in the US
Apply Today. Interviews are going on now.