Senior Full Stack Securitization Engineer
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Sr. Full Stack Securitization Engineer
*Permanent full time role*
- Client-Facing Requirements and Issue Analysis
o Engage business users to define the requirements and design for an array of tools supporting the Capital Markets Securitization business
o Discuss options and help clients understand pros and cons of different approaches
o Develop prototypes to drive understanding of requirements
o Support issue resolution and completion of ad-hoc requests in support of completion of deals
- Full-Stack Development and Prototyping
o Develop automated regression tests for all aspects of developed code - APIs and UIs
o Drive innovation - find better ways to do things - refactor code when opportunity arises
o Delve into the complex world of automated document generation
o Drive technology innovation by example
- 5+ years of experience in design, development, integration and testing of software solutions based on core Java fundamentals, using advanced design principles such as dependency injection, streams, parallel design.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or related field.
- Developing Java applications, building, and deploying code through tools including IntelliJ, GIT, Gradle, Docker, and Jenkins.
- SQL (Sybase, SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Linux bash Scripting
- Designing and executing JUnit test cases using Mockito framework; and familiarity with test integration frameworks such as Fitnesse.
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to: