Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Senior Developer - Core Java
Location: New York, NY
Salary: $130k to $150k + 7% bonus
Looking for a candidate who will build a next generation automated Legal Docs System for Capital Markets Securitization. You will be using 12-factor app development methodologies, with continuous delivery to public cloud runtime environments.
- Client-Facing Requirements and Issue Analysis
- Engage business users to define the requirements and design for an array of tools supporting the Capital Markets Securitization business
- Discuss options and help clients understand pros and cons of different approaches
- Develop prototypes to drive understanding of requirements
- Support issue resolution and completion of ad-hoc requests in support of completion of deals
- Full-Stack Development and Prototyping
- Develop automated regression tests for all aspects of developed code - APIs and UIs
- Drive innovation - find better ways to do things - refactor code when opportunity arises
- Delve into the complex world of automated document generation
- Drive technology innovation by example
- 5+ years of experience in design, development, integration and testing of software solutions based on core Java fundamentals, using advanced design principles such as dependency injection, streams, parallel design.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Developing Java applications, building, and deploying code through tools including IntelliJ, GIT, Gradle, Docker, and Jenkins.
- SQL (Sybase, SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Linux bash Scripting
- Designing and executing JUnit test cases using Mockito framework;
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$130k - $150k Annual