Junior Consultant - FP&A - New York/New Jersey
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Henderson Drake
Our client are a leading CPM Partner, seeking an ambitious Junior Consultant to join their rapidly growing organisation with a desire to progress into a career in project delivery.
A strong background in Budgeting and FP&A activities will be essential, as you will help customers design and realise the value of efficient business processes by employing the client's toolkit.
Your aptitude in modelling and systems development will enable you to build your career as a CPM consultant, leveraging your technical and business knowledge to design, develop and deliver smart solutions in an easy-to-use application.
In this exciting role at a visionary software company, working with a product at the technological forefront of its market, you will learn and enhance your skills in Finance, Management Consulting, Business Process Analysis, Project Management and Software Solution Development, across multiple industries.
- Experience working in SQL desirable but not essential
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (VBA & Pivot Tables) is essential
- 2+ Years' experience in Budgeting and FP&A activities
- Proven aptitude to modelling and systems development, with exposure to at least one multi dimensional modelling tool an advantage
- Understanding of the value of look & feel concepts to create a good user experience
- Proven self-starter, adaptable to change in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment
- Possesses a strong work ethic, thriving in a high-pressure situation with tight deadlines
- Collaborative team player who establishes relationships with ease and communicates effectively with persons on all levels
- Willingness to travel