CyberArk SME, Global Swiss Bank, Zurich
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My Client is a Global Swiss Bank with an enviable reputation. Due to some internal growth they are currently seeking a German speaking CyberArk SME for an initial 9 months to be based in Zurich.
Responsibilities will include:
- In this role, you support our Technical Product Owner and have the opportunity for everyone
- Life cycle phase, from evaluation to design, implementation and support to replacement participate.
- Your future team is the hub when it comes to engineering security basics for
- Authentication, confidentiality and integrity is all about.
The successful incumbent will possess:
You have a degree in computer science or business informatics and several years of experience a similar function or as a network security or IAM engineer, in the IT security industry or Finance industry, with. You have several years of experience with CyberArk and have a deeper knowledge.
In addition, you have either already dealt with the following topics or are on the best way to get there:
- Privileged Access Management
- Manufacturers and products: CyberArk, Active Directory from Microsoft
- PowerShell, VB, #C, .net, Java, PHP, SQL
Very good knowledge of German and English
If the candidate is from IT Security or Finance industry and possesses ITIL, DevOps, Scrum this would be highly advantageous.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.