Software/Data Engineer - Java/Beam/Cloud/Kubernetes
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Orcan Intelligence
For our prestigious customer we are looking for a Software Engineer/Data Engineer experienced in deploying high load micro-services using kubernetes, whilst building ingestion pipelines to the Data Lake(GCP) and programming in Java/Python/Scala, with experience in ML and streaming technologies(Kafka,Spark,Beam) for a yearlong contract in Belgium!
- At least 3 to 5 years experience in software engineering
- Strong knowledge of Java, experience with Python or Scala
- Experience with streaming technologies like Apache Beam, Kafka, Spark streaming etc;
- Experience with machine learning model deployment and serving;
- Used to working in a cloud environment (GCP, AWS, Azure,...);
- You are familiar with the concepts of a micro-service architecture;
- Prior experience with deploying containers on a platform like Kubernetes is a plus;
- Proficiency with version control Git;
- Knowledge of database technologies/concepts: relational (MS-SQL, PostgreSQL,...) and non-relational (Bigtable/HBase, Elasticsearch,...);
- A strong team-player, willing to share knowledge with other team members and help out where needed;
- English speaking site
If you have right skill-set and are interested in applying, please send over your up to date CV for immediate consideration.