Azure Data Engineer
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Thrive IT Systems Ltd
Azure Data Engineer is required by our IT services client for a contract role in Ebikon, Switzerland.
Client is looking for a Azure Certified person with hands on experience in experience in building data applications using Azure Data with SQL Server On-Prem and Azure cloud. You should also have SSIS experience utilizing SQL Agent jobs and Integration Services Catalog and at least 1 year of experience running end to end ETL/ELT SSIS projects independently. Exposure to Agile/Scrum development approaches.
- Responsible for performing thorough testing and validation to support the accuracy of data transformations and data verification used in any service. eg, reporting, visualizations, machine learning models.
- Performs ad-hoc analyses of data stored in the databases and designs, develops and tests SQL scripts, stored procedures, functions, and views
- Troubleshoots data issues within the business and across the industry and presents solutions to these issues
- Analyse complex data elements and systems, data flow, dependencies, and relationships to contribute to & define conceptual physical and logical data models
- Enabling and running data migrations across different databases and different Servers, for example, data migration from SQL Servers to MySQL; or on-premises to the cloud
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.