Information Security Consultant - GRC
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Barclay Simpson Recruitment
Information Security Consultant required for professional services firm who are looking to expand their GRC team. The role will be focused on supporting and managing all GRC related activity within the firm.
- Assistant with Governance, Risk and Compliance engagements across internal and external stakeholders
- Advise on standards and frameworks such as ISO 27001 and cyber essentials
- Ensure stakeholders adhere to company policies, standards and procedures
- Conduct business impact assessments and risk assessment activities
- Advise on legal and regulatory requirements
- Conducting internal audits and support remediation process
- Assist with incident management activities
As an ideal candidate, you will have industry experience with ISO 27001, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards and have strong knowledge of Information Security and Risk Management. You will also have a proven track record of delivery in a similar role. Having an IT background is not essential.
This firm offers great benefits and really invests in its people. As a successful applicant, you will have access to full benefit and industry recognised training. To find out more click 'Apply' now.