L2 Support Engineer (Unix, SQL)
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Thrive IT Systems Ltd
L2 Support Engineer (Unix, SQL) is required by our IT services client for a contract role in Zurich, Switzerland .
Proficiency in English with basic understanding in German.
Client is looking for a person with hands on experience in L2 Production Support and exposure to Banking domain systems will be an advantage.
- Handling system alerts, addressing user's queries, working on outages, implementation of changes/releases, working on initiatives, metrics generation on need basis.
- Well aware of Incident/change/release and other ITIL processes
- Candidate should be flexible to work in shifts. Rotation wise there will be weekend work and on call support in night time.
- SQL, UNIX commands, ITRS alert configuration, Java, ITIL processes
- Shell Scripting, code debugging (SQL/Java), knowledge on programming language
What we offer:
- On-line training programs.
- Competitive market salary based on professional experience and skills.