Software Engineer for Mobile Security, Global Bank, Switzerland
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My Client is a Global Swiss Bank with an enviable reputation. Due to some internal growth they are currently seeking a German speaking Software Engineer for Mobile security for an initial 9 months to be based in Zurich.
Responsibilities will include:
- In this role, you take responsibility for various banking solutions based on mobile
- Devices for bankers in the UK and their customers worldwide. It deals with mobile banking issues such as Corporate app stores, app containers, app wrappers, application removal/blocking, backup and Protect applications and application data, simplify application use, as well as User authentication issues such as SSO and MFA.
- Your future team is the hub when it comes to engineering security basics for
- Authentication, confidentiality and integrity is all about.
- You help the team and our internal customers, together with our manufacturers, the best IAM products to select and use, secure connection of critical applications, secure communication protocol, integrate and create a controlled operating environment.
The successful incumbent will possess:
- You have a degree in computer science or business informatics as well as several years of experience as a web/mobile developer or web/network security engineer in the financial or IT security industry with a focus on mobile devices.
In addition, you have either dealt with the following topics or are well on your way there:
- Adaptation, branding and integration of apps via manufacturer-specific SDKs
- Use of app security Containers and app wrappers on mobile devices to run business apps protected, native or in the browser
- Company and non-company user authentication on the mobile device and against the business application
- Forcing access policies to allow access only to the permitted ones To grant apps/devices
- Use of mobile devices in the financial sector without a spatial restriction to the company network
- Mobile application/device management
- Implementation of security policies around network connections (WiFi, 3/4G)
- Hardening of mobile devices (corporate managed Devices and BYOD) on which business applications are executed (eg eg. iPad or Android) including implementation of policies with which the integrity of the operating system or device is checked and ensured
- Federated SSO, IAM in general, as well as identity management and access control in detail
- SSL/TLS, Kerberos, OAuth, OpenID-Connect, SAML, UMA, XACML, JSON/JWT, RESTful API, 2FA/MFA, LDAP, SOAP
- PKI basics and symmetrical and asymmetrical encryption methods
- Knowledge of OWASP Security Top10 vulnerabilities and mitigation measures
- Knowledge of cyber security Standards and controls (NIST, ISO, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.