IT Service Owner Anti Money Laundering
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
IT Service Owner Anti Money Laundering vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Experience in application management including life cycle, maintenance and operation as well as in enforcing mature and stable application operation in an agile environment
- Strong stakeholder management and communication capability regarding partners from business product management, business operations and all IT hubs to ensure global reusability of the tool
- Understanding of transaction monitoring, anti-money laundering and related regulatory topics in the banking industry as well as of software development and the customization processes
- Know-how of Change the Bank including project management, IT governance and change management as well as Run the Bank including ITIL, service management and operational process
- Familiarity with software architecture, enterprise architecture and development processes along with knowledge of technologies used in the bank such as .NET and MS SQL as well as in the vendor standard product for package application is advantageous
- University degree in computer science
- Languages: English fluent in written and spoken, good German skills
- Providing IT Service Management including change and stakeholder management, Change the Bank and Run the Bank, environment management and IT documentation maintenance as well as delivery and rollout of small IT orders
- Defining IT Service strategy as well as requirements and specifications for operability, maintainability, scalability and performance while maintaining the requirements backlog
- Providing Consultancy, 3rd level support, life cycle management and IT service roadmap while defining and implementing operation tasks and guidelines for IT operations as well as non-functional changes to IT Services
- Maintaining regression tests including defining test cases and executing test as well as coordinating deployment into User Acceptance Test environments and production environments along with suggesting IT Service Changes based on UAT and ORT
- Administering ITSCM and organize disaster recovery tests along with risk-management, incident and problem ownership
- Monitoring availability of services, system performance and of end-of-day processing and integration
- Identifying improvement opportunities and evaluating alternatives while also overseeing response time for incidents and incident resolution time as well as adherence to standards and guidelines
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland?
In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.