French & Dutch Speaking - SAP Business Analyst
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Modis
SAP Business Analyst - French and Dutch Speaking - Feb until EOY
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience as a business analyst, including modelling business processes and drawing up Business Requirements, of which at least 2 years have been SAP experience. Experience with/knowledge of the PM and MM modules is required.
- Knowledge of UML, IREB and project management methodologies is a plus.
- Experience with the use of the "Enterprise Architect" tool is a plus.
- Knowledge of the preparation and implementation of a test plan.
- You have experience as a lead business analyst within a complex program structure
- Experience with asset management or maintenance of industrial assets is a plus.
- Experience within the electricity sector is a plus.
- You have an affinity for IT tools and are interested in the electrical sector.
- You have strong analytical skills and you are sufficiently critical.
- You take initiative and have a large problem-solving capacity.
- You can communicate assertively and effectively with many different stakeholders.
- You are skilled in planning and organization and can work autonomously.
- Alignment of the SAP systems of the different companies within the Elia group
- "Return to standard": reducing customisations to optimize performance and costs
- Major changes in operational processes supported by SAP
As a Business Analyst TDI you are responsible for the maintenance and development of 1 or more applications that are used within Assets for the maintenance and development of the electrical high-voltage network with attention to quality, planning and budget. You form the interface between the business and the IT project leader. This role focuses on the SAP applications used within the Assets department. This mainly comprises the SAP PM and MM modules and to a lesser extent PS, HR and FICO.
You are responsible for:
- The development and support of a long-term vision regarding the use of SAP within the Asset department to support the business in an optimal and most efficient way.
- Delivering the necessary analyzes to IT governance and participating in architecture studies to efficiently place the SAP component in the application landscape. This includes in particular the identification and description of the capabilities that should be supported by SAP. either have to be implemented or have to be interfaced
- Actively participate in the asset process integration team meetings and the asset data integration team meetings as a representative of the SAP projects, to align the various initiatives and to support the implementation of the global architecture on the basis of the (sub) processes implemented by SAP be covered and the corresponding domain models.
- Follow-up of the SAP initiatives within the entire Elia group to ensure that they remain consistent and coherent with the (IT) transformation roadmap of assets and to support this transformation roadmap.
o Participate in the scope definition
o Supporting the business in defining the to-be business processes.
o Modeling business processes, the IT tools to support them and guidelines to use these tools.
o The development of context diagrams, business domain models and user stories/use cases
o Writing specifications for the applications, having them validated by the business and prioritizing these changes in different releases.
o Challenging the business with regard to their needs and the to-be processes.
o Validate the functional analysis of IT and challenge the proposed solution.
o After development by IT: testing and validating the changes, together with the business, and the eventual implementation thereof.
o Maintaining contacts with the business, IT, other Business Analysts.
o Delivering all the required material to bring the deployment phase of the solution to a successful conclusion according to the existing change management methodology and supported by the change management toolkit:
o The management of master data and the governance of the business processes.
o Following the Business Readiness Checklist, preparing training material,
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information