Web Data Analyst
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Avanti Recruitment Ltd
Avanti's Key client based in London is seeking an experienced Data Analyst. Working as part of the data team you will be responsible for creating transparency of media buying, rarely if ever seen by clients and setting up the business to tie together CRM and Media to create fully connected cross channel journeys like never before.
- To deliver performance insights to the agency and client.
- To present and explain the results of campaigns and outputs of analysis to non-technical clients and colleagues using highly visual techniques including dashboard builds, to highlight trends in the data and the rationale for trends
- To work closely with the Data Planning, Content, Customer Experience and Developer teams to continuous optimise all the client websites and programmes.
- To deliver best in class data solutions to client projects through the use of statistical analysis and modelling techniques that deliver true insight
- To advise clients on the optimum way to use data and analytical/statistical techniques to drive maximum value from their data
Role-specific skills, knowledge and experience
- A minimum of 2 to 4 years experience within Data analytics roles.
- Interested in problem solving, with good attention to detail.
- Web analytics experience; preferably Google Analytics
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- Experience building dashboards and using reporting tools like Tableau, Qlik or Google Data Studio, PowerBI.
- Good SQL skills.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Knowledge of clustering, segmentation and modelling.
- Experience with performance tracking of KPIs.
- Deep understanding of Web Analytics tagging protocols and naming conventions.