Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Church International Ltd.
Network Engineer required by global financial services company to be responsible for maintaining the local and wide area networks, VPNs and other data connections and managing multi-vendor Firewalls and the telephone systems. You will support the global network infrastructure and liaise with 3rd party network and communication partners. Also assist in general infrastructure support including Windows and VMWare technologies
MUST have proven experience of supporting an enterprise scale network environment both Routing & Switching and Firewall technologies along with experience of Windows and VMware technologies with knowledge of the following technologies:
- Cisco ideally certified to at least CCNA level
- Firewalls - ideally Fortinet and Palo Alto
- Understanding of different IGP integration in an enterprise network
- Routing protocols such as OSP and BGP
- Manage Engine
- VPN technologies such as IPSEC Site-to-Site, Remote Access
- VOP Technologies and QoS
- Stacking technologies such as VSS and VPC
- Data Centre Switches such as Nexus and Dell
- Security products such as Qualys
- Windows Servers and key services including AD, DHCP and DNS
- Understanding of VMware and Networking Services
- Understanding of general Windows Platform and Network integration
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.