Principal Scientist - Immune Libraries
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Munich
We are working with an exciting new client on a huge opportunity for Scientists of all levels to participate in the research and development of next generation of multispecific antibodies for Immuno-Oncology, inflammatory diseases and autoimmune diseases.
We are looking for a Principal Scientist in Antibody Phage Display of Immune Libraries. You will lead multi-specific antibody discovery projects based on antibody repertoires of immunized animals.
- Lead the design of novel immune phage display antibody library formats
- Lead in immune phage display antibody library generation and selection based on transgenic animals immunizations
- Develop NGS analysis for lead isolation from antibody repertoires of immunized animals
- Accomplish goals under project team timelines
- Interface with multiple discovery project and Matrix teams across the organization
- Effectively manage projects and resources to maximize progress
- Effectively communicate research progress and opportunities to senior management
- Support publications in high-tier journals and present at international meetings
- Support a culture that embraces scientific excellence, continuous learning, and increasing team's ability to deliver novel drug candidates
- Ph.D. in Phage Display, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related fields with at least 5 years of relevant industrial experience. MSc with 8 years of relevant industrial experience will be considered.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in immune library generation based on isolated B cells from immunized animals is required
- Strong knowledge and experience in phage library selections and affinity maturation and bispecific technologies
- Hands-on experience with multiple display systems/formats (mammalian, yeast, and scFv, Fab, and domain antibodies) and automation is required
- Excellent hands-on knowledge of antibody analytical methods
- Ability to work with flexibility in a changing and demanding environment
- Demonstrated success with problem analysis/solving, anticipation and proactivity
- Strong sense of discipline and initiative, exceptional planning and organization skills and an hands-on approach to work
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
Get in touch Luchele Mendes.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.