C# Developer - SQL - Data Warehouse Design - Front Office
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
C# Developer - SQL - Data Warehouse Design - Front Office, vacancy in a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Expertise in C# OOP on .NET 4.5 and above as well as MSSQL Server T-SQL and design with 2014 and above
- Hands on experience within SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Business Intelligence and Reporting Services
- Know-how in Data Warehouse design and implementation
- Proven skills in Excel VBA, Python, Business Analysis and Requirements Engineering
- Working experience in Asset Management, Investment Banking, Front Office, Trading Floors is a big plus
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Developing and improving strategic solutions in a dynamic and agile environment with guidance of the Head of Technology
- Comprehending business requirements and translating these into technical solutions
- Following coding and testing best practices as well as supporting the existing trading and analytics platform
- Providing support for the production environment and end-users
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.