Network Integration Workstreams Lead
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Zurich we are looking for a Network Integration Workstreams Lead for 12 months contract.
The 3PL & WH LEAD Lead is accountable for establishing and driving internal/external team members to produce functional expertise and leadership in support of Warehousing and Distribution. This will include driving key objectives through relationships built internal and external. This person would be accountable of solving complex Warehousing and Distribution issues. This position is accountable for evaluating and improving current business processes through re-engineering current systems into working solutions to meet the future business needs globally.The implementation of these solutions will be through influencing leaders and engaging key stakeholders of the organization to best meet the long range objectives. This individual will also be accountable for the effort of the creation and implementation of the future Supply Chain roadmap. Creation and maintenance of a Warehousing and Distribution landscape will be completed by being a change agent in the organization and influencing Shire leadership and key stakeholders of the reasoning for the change through sound judgment and the impact to Shire if delayed. Supports Shires launch of new products in the international supply chain.
Responsible for the implementation of Warehousing and Distribution improvements and enhancements in support of Supply Chain
Areas of focus improvement include:
New/Existing country requirements
Distribution Strategy, including cold chain
Collaboration with Warehouse, LOC and Distribution centers
Compliance with GxP requirements.
Knowledge management of suppliers
Collaboration, Vendor Exchange of Data
New product line system alignment (cold chain, new technology applications)
SAP ERP system projects as identified
Others as identified in the Strategic Technology roadmap
Responsible for being the champion of solid business cases for the projects that align with the strategy roadmap
Working with Procurement to create and review RFQ's in the selection of new outsource partners
Alignment with all supply chain departments to communicate and collaborate on global business solutions.
Present, influence and be the change agent to senior leadership on implementation strategies by building and presenting solid business cases.
Lead Business Review Meetings with partners, KPI review & reporting
Development of Manufacturing Site Warehousing long range capacity plan
Partnering with other SC functional team members in identifying and delivering system enhancements for all aspects of Warehousing and Distribution/manufacturing site warehousing and support of product globally.
Accountable and responsible for supporting the following:
Creating functional requirements as an input to application enhancement design
Testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
Supporting application build, test, and deploy activities
Training and support for all new system deployments or transfers
Management of internal project team members and external consultants to deliver agreed-upon project goals and operations support requirements.
Manage working relationships with internal/external stakeholders including Supply Chain Leadership team, Product Strategy Leaders, Shire IS Business Partners, Manufacturing sites, 3PL's and leaders from various departments
Education & Experience Requirements
* A Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business or equivalent
* Progressive experience in various supply chain management roles
* Background in Global Logistics & Distribution.
* Experience in leading international projects
* Experience in SAP a plus
* Professional certifications such as APICS, PMP, PMI a plus
* Six Sigma certifications a plus
* Demonstrated experience with other technologies; eg, MS Project Server, WMS systems
Key Skills and Competencies
* Ability to work under pressure and in changing environment
* Ability to lead various projects at the same time
* Knowledge of different aspects of regulatory compliance that impact a pharmaceutical supply chain. This can include but is not limited to FDA or cGMP considerations and controlled substance regulations.
* Ability to think "outside the box" and be well versed in Global Logistics and Trade Compliance
* Effective written and oral communication skills are required to facilitate information flow across internal/external supply chain partners and senior leadership.
* Must be able to demonstrate leadership ability in driving change within an organization. This could include systems, processes or tools to drive success
Other Job Components
The individual must be able to not only trouble shoot, but add value by influencing senior leadership team members on improvements to the systems or processes. The individual will lead the effort for Supply Chain Logistics and determine the necessary improvements needed. This individual will also be responsible for partnering with other supply chain functions to prioritize and select technology integrations for the organization. This individual must be able to lead and translate requirements in technical meetings to external consultants while ensuring the same requirements are understood among business leaders within the global supply chain.
For more information please contact Barbara Tenerowicz:
E: (see below)