Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
A Leader in the Pharmaceutical Industry are currently seeking a Process Engineer to join their Production Support department as part of an exciting company expansion. You will be reporting to the Production support manager.
You will be working within Cross functional teams, Playing a lead role in Process, Investigations and process improvements.
- Act as an SME for production processes in cross functional teams/Projects.
- Proactively working on Process improvements before issues occur.
- Carry structured investigations into Process issues.
- Support the time on release of product as required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Third level qualification in Process engineering or Relevant discipline.
- 5 years experience.
- Knowledge of Bulk production (Creams, Ointments).
- Lean six sigma certified/or higher.
- Understanding of GMP.
For Immediate consideration please apply with an up to date CV.
Alternatively Please give me a call for more Information.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales