Senior Operations Specialist
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
A Global Biopharmaceutical Company based in Carlow are seeking a Senior Operations Specialist (Aseptic Technical Lead) to provide technical expertise to the operations team.
This position involves operational support for key projects in facility commercialisation and installation of new filling lines.
- Be responsible for ensuring operational readiness for all Aseptic Manufacturing and Process Simulations.
- Effectively lead the media fill (Process Simulation).
- Facilitate/Lead Quality Risk Management (QRM) introduction.
- Manage root cause analysis of system failures.
- Comply with Global and regulatory requirements and execute cGMP.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree Qualification (Science, Engineering, Technical).
- Experience in Aseptic Manufacturing (Fill/Finish).
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
For Immediate consideration please apply with an up to date CV.
Alternatively Please give me a call for more Information.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy