.Net C# Developer, Swiss Bank, Zurich
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My Client is a Swiss Bank with an enviable reputation. Due to some internal growth they are currently seeking a German speaking Application developer .net/C # for an initial 9 months to be based in Zurich.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design, implementation and test of .net/C # and Sharepoint applications
- Technical advice and support for customers in the conception and implementation
- Ensuring system documentation, release and change management
- Analysis and correction of application errors
The successful incumbent will possess:
- Higher technical education/advanced training in the field of computer science with a degree
- open, communicative, able to work in a team and responsible- Ability to work independently
- agile project methods (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban)
- Fluent German skills are essential for this role.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.