Principal Scientist - Antibody Rational Design
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Munich
We are working with an exciting new client on a huge opportunity for Scientists of all levels to participate in the research and development of next generation of multispecific antibodies for Immuno-Oncology, inflammatory diseases and autoimmune diseases.
We are looking for a Principal Scientist who will lead antibody discovery projects from inception to industrialisation.
- Lead discovery projects right from inception to industrialisation of multispecific antibodies.
- Participate in the development of innovative solutions to engineer and characterize antibodies and novel antibody formats
- Lead Fc engineering projects
- Support team to address complex processes and transition leads for industrialization
- Adhere to timelines and work cross functionally across different Matrix teams located within and outside of Switzerland.
- Support communications, presentations, publications in journals as well as collaborations with academia and other companies.
- Coach and mentor scientists, PhD students, interns and technicians.
- Ph.D. in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Structural Biology or related fields with at least 5 years of relevant industrial experience. MSc with 8 years of relevant industrial experience will be considered.
- Hands-on experience with making T cell and/or other immune cell engagers is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge and practical experience in protein engineering, protein expression, protein-protein interaction techniques, protein structure, and biophysical methods. Experience with Fc engineering is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in managing research technicians
- Demonstrated experience with bioinformatics techniques and 3D structure visualization softwares
- Experience in 3D antibody modelling is a plus
Get in touch Luchele Mendes
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.