Radio Optimisation Engineer
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Connect 44 AG
- Applying high efficient planning and optimization processes. Monitoring, benchmarking, and improving network performance.
- Making delivery solutions and plans, and responsible for the final delivery quality and KPIs acceptance.
- Operations related activities which include generating parameter scripts, single site verification, drive test analysis, generating cluster acceptance reports and presenting them to the customer and getting the cluster acceptance approval.
- Worst cell analysis.
- Planning services, which include network assessment, network simulation and site planning, cell level parameter and neighbours planning.
- Performing RF network design, planning and optimization activities
- Significantly improving KPIs by parameters and features tuning.
- Network performance improvement solution formulation and communicating with customer
- Customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Information Technology.
- Team player with customer service orientation
- 5+ years of Radio Network Optimization experience in total (GSM/UMTS/LTE).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong Organizational & Motivational Skills.
- Strong communication and Interpersonal skills.