Senior Field Marketing Manager
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Henderson Drake
My client is looking for a highly-motivated, results driven Senior Field Marketing Manager, responsible for creating demand and driving awareness of our solutions across the North America region.
This is a newly created position requiring an experienced and innovative B2B marketer to design and execute marketing initiatives, build market presence and drive revenue growth.
Experience within a start-up environment is absolutely essential. The organisation is a fast growing and requires the successful candidate to possess an everything is possible' attitude with a willingness to play a very hands-on role. This is their first marketing position based within North America and so the ability to recruit, build and manage a team is also of highest importance.
- 5+ years in a similar role, including start-up experience
- Experience of recruitment and management of a demand generation team, including Inside Sales
- Self-starter with the ability to drive campaigns and initiatives from start to finish
- Excellent understanding of analytics and how this impacts future marketing strategies
- Hands-on event management skills
- Marketing automation skills
- Excellent understanding of digital strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Highly digitally literate, ideally in SFDC and Hubspot
- Design, implement and execute a fully integrated demand generation and comms programme to generate sales pipeline in North America
- Support the recruitment and management of a new Inside Sales team. Design the inside sales and marketing engine needed to support pipeline growth.
- Work closely with the Field Sales team to develop further campaigns and support their individual pipeline targets
- Work with Anaplan Marketing, Sales and Partner Teams to develop joint campaigns and organise co-funded activities.
- Organisation and execution of regular events, both directly hosted and those attended as a sponsor (Anaplan's CPX customer conference etc).
- Customer reference management (securing win releases, case studies, customer speakers and references to support future campaigns)
- Report on the success of all demand generation programmes, attending regular management meetings and quarterly business reviews.
- Close alignment with US Sales Leader to support overall revenue target.