Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
Data Engineer - The Randstad
Are you a Data Engineer interested in coding with Python, using managing and configuring tooling like Spark, Glue, Kinesis, S3, Lambda, Kafka, Redshift, Athena, EventHub, etc., and run data lakes on cloud platforms? Can you see yourself being a part of a challenging and inspiring team made of experts in their fields? Would you like to have your opinion and advice on data engineering heard by some of the leading businesses in the Netherlands?
I'm looking for someone who
- Is a Data Engineer or a Software engineer focused on Data with fluency in Python and the ability to make data understandable and structured for further use
- Has worked in a cloud environment - Microsoft Azure, GCP or AWS
- Capable of communicating with internal and external stakeholders and costumers
Who is interested in
- Working on various assignments to implement the most cutting-edge solutions in data engineering and consults businesses on suitable methods for creating value of their data
- Using pioneer tools and technologies to develop data structures and pipelines, cover unit-testing and deploy onto a cloud platform
- Being a part of a close-knit team and agile working environment to reach optimal efficiency
For a company who
- Competitive salary + 8% holiday allowance + mobility budget + other secondary benefits
- Continuous personal development plan and learning sessions every week to develop your personal interests
- Career growth within the company, tailored to your wants and needs - so you can follow a career path that you chose.
If this looks like the right role for you or you know a Data Engineer who is right for this role, apply below or feel free to reach put to me via:
Email: (see below)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€45k - €80k Annual