CRM Campaign Manager Amsterdam, Netherlands contract!
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a CRM Campaign Manager to join one of our key clients in Amsterdam. In this role you will work closely with internal departments and external vendors.
Your Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
The ideal candidate must have previous experience in managing at least 1 person and have hands on experience within CRM, with a strong understanding of customer life cycle and marketing automation.
* +5 years of experience, of which 3 years in a similar role as a CRM Manager in Fashion Retail and/or E-commerce, preferably in an international/multilingual environment
* University degree (eg in marketing, economics etc.)
* Proven results (business and customer centric) from campaigns/journeys that you delivered
* Experience in developing and executing marketing strategy
* Excellent planning and organizational skills
* Experience in managing and influencing internal and external stakeholders
* Flexible with excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
* Numerate, analytical and results focused with excellent attention to detail
* A clear understanding of putting the customer at the heart of decision making
* Flexible; no nine to five mentality
* Strong communication skills
* Fluent in English, both written and spoken form
* Familiarity with an Enterprise 2.0 ESP (preferably Salesforce, Nomenow)
* Experience building customized models for customer profiling, segmentation, and valuation
The details of the contract include:
* Fluent English speaking
* Start date: 02.03.2020
* Duration: 3-6 months initially.
* Rate: up to 75 euros per hour (all inclusive)
* Location: Amsterdam
* Full time on-site one day a week remote.
Interviews this week.
Does this meet your profile? If yes, please respond directly with an updated CV. Please feel free to forward to your network.