Quantitative UX Researcher
Posted on Feb 11, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Quantitative UX Researcher vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company.
- Expertise in SQL, R or Python along with multivariate statistics and design of experiments
- Strong background in data visualisation techniques and tools paired with proficiency in programming computational and statistical algorithms
- Proven track record of communicating with cross-functional stakeholders
- Practical work experience in research communication, technical plus non-technical audiences, user experience or human-computer interaction teams
- University degree, finished or in progress in a relevant profession like computer science, human computer interaction, psychology or statistics
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Assisting with researching and prioritising different initiatives to increase the travel product user experience
- Helping with product development, creating and providing final conclusion via quantitative insights
- Describing and measuring UX aims and metrics in close partnership with qualitative researchers, engineers, product managers and Designers
- Analysing existing data and designs, drawing conclusions and plans for high influence in research
- Providing code and statistical models comprehending user experience plus driving change by interacting with stakeholders
- Ensuring high research impact by creating data visualisation and novel research communication methods
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.