Posted on Feb 10, 2020 by Fencor Packaging Group Limited
Fencor Packaging Group is an independent manufacturer of corrugated packaging with multiple sites in east Anglia. The Group specialises in the design and manufacture of bespoke corrugated packaging, corrugated structural display units and co-packed display units and sells into consumer and industrial markets. Operating in a highly competitive market dominated by national and international companies, its point of differentiation is quality of service. It aims to be both innovative and creative in designing the most appropriate and effective solutions to meet customers' objectives.
We are looking for an ambitious individual with the following qualities:
- A team player with the highest levels of integrity, who demonstrates a positive outlook and an aptitude for building partnerships with colleagues, suppliers and customers.
- Trained in marketing with an intimate knowledge of social media platforms.
- An accomplished communicator who is able to interact and correspond via verbal and written media at all levels both internally and externally.
- A self-starter, able to work effectively and calmly under pressure with a high level of tact, discretion and confidentiality.
- A natural forward planner with the ability to manipulate data and analyse detailed information for the purpose of driving continuous improvement.
This is a newly created position within our Group, which will report directly to the Group Business Development Director. The creation of this role reflects both our growth and our ambition; it will involve a high degree of autonomy and interactions with all elements of our business. It is an exciting opportunity for the right individual seeking the next stage in their development as a marketing professional.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£10.3 - £10.3 Hourly
£23k - £26k Annual