IT Security Manager
Posted on Feb 9, 2020 by Request Technology
* Manage the monitoring, administration, engineering, architectural guidance and processes/procedures for detective and preventative technologies.
* Manage the Identity and Access Management (IAM) Program, including access requests and attestation.
* Oversee and manage security projects including design, implementation and integration of new or upgraded technologies.
* Strengthen and formalize security processes both within the security team and with other supporting resources.
* Manage industry best practice guidance and security hardening guidelines for all OF technologies.
* Mandate and document necessary settings on indirect security controls such as baseline security configurations and application development security guidelines.
* Manage Threat Intelligence Program; remain current on new and emerging threats, and the implication on the OF; and recommend and implement suggestions for improving security based on research.
* Manage Vulnerability Management Program; conduct and manage internal and third party vulnerability assessments and penetration tests; and work with appropriate teams to ensure proper ratings and remediation.
* Subject matter expert on security incident response efforts; oversee all alerts and anomalies; serve as the lead for incident response research, analysis, communication, and management of forensic investigations; and conduct incident investigations both during and after business hours as needed.
* Partner closely with the Enterprise Architects, Project Managers, Infrastructure Leaders, and Application Development teams to ensure a consistent approach to security solutions in each area of responsibility and throughout the development life cycle.
* Serve as a liaison with internal and external IT audit teams, fulfilling documentation requests, developing remediation plans, and leading efforts to remediate findings.
* Manage IT Security Operations budget and resources, and participate in IT planning and project management.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required.
* Professional Security Certification (eg, CISSP, GIAC, CISM) required.
* Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in IT security related positions.
* Minimum 3 years of experience in IT Security leadership.
* Demonstrated expertise in the area of information security.
* Demonstrated experience in incident response and responding to emergency situations.
* In-depth knowledge of IT security principles and technologies.
* Fundamental knowledge of.NIX (Sun Solaris, RHEL, Windows, etc.).
* Fundamental knowledge of web applications protocols (HTTP(s) and web services frameworks (JAVA, APACHE, .NET)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$131000k - $150000k Annual