Senior Sustainability Consultant
Posted on Feb 8, 2020 by Acre
This position offers a very exciting opportunity to work with high-profile blue-chip companies delivering a broad spectrum of sustainability services, as well as providing possible secondment opportunities with their clients.
The core responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Developing internal and external client relationships
* Supporting industry engagement i.e. attending conferences
* Monitoring and analysing sustainability data
* Conducting regulatory and voluntary reporting, e.g. GRESB, CDP, EPRA
* Coordinating building-level sustainability improvement programmes
* Overseeing Sustainability/ESG strategy and environmental management system development
The successful candidate will work with leading FTSE 250 organisations, blue-chip brands and some of the largest financial services providers globally.
The right candidate must have the following essential skills:
* Degree or Masters in related subject
* Detailed understanding of environmental legislation (EPCs, ESOS)
* Experience with BREEAM, WELL or Fitwell (desirable)
* Technically able to complete energy audits desirable but not essential
* Highly articulate and numerate
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to be successful in this role and want to accelerate your career with a leading sustainability firm in the space, please apply for more details.