ERP Business System Analyst
Posted on Feb 8, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Near Huntsville, TN
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
Recognized as industry leaders in both technology and manufacturing, our client began as a small manufacturer and is now well-known worldwide. Although now a large corporation, our client strives to maintain a personable and close working environment for the employees. Offering a great benefits package, growth opportunity within the company and to gain valuable industry experience, this is an outstanding company to be apart of! We are looking for an outstanding ERP Business System Analyst
- Understand and document business objectives and requirements.
- Primary liaison, understand business and technology challenges
- Discover opportunities for business process improvement
- Document business processes, requirements and functional designs
- Provide end user support for important application and data areas
- Resolve data quality issues
- Test and manage computer programs and systems.
- Prioritize system requirements and request to meet project goals
- Recognize and resolve issues that may impact day-to-day operations/projects with business users
- Establish training materials, train others and build relationships
- Stay up to date on new systems
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years applying information systems solutions to business challenge
- Strong Manufacturing and ERP (JD Edwards preferred) experience
- Knowledgeable of business functions and able to translate complex concepts
- Business analyst experience on different sized projects
- Experience with data mapping
- System testing, resolution, and training experience
- 10 - 25% Travel
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#13269E - ERP Business Systems Analyst
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.